[Dailydrool] Rolph update

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 23 14:49:22 PDT 2017

So.....................Rolph has had his scan. His pancreas was normal. Most things were normal, but his stomach lining was thickened. We are looking at gastritis, It could be allergy, or it could be a tumor.We can only be sure by doing an internal camera-guided biopsy. Not going to happen.Rolph is 12, he is frail now. I am happy to keep him comfortable with drugs and feeding regimes etc, but if he has a tumor I am not putting him through major surgery to maybe buy him (or, perhaps, me) a couple of months. Ditto chemotherapy.He has been much more himself this week and his back legs have been stronger. I  think this may be down to the new painkiller we are trying.As usual, any thoughts are most welcome.
I have also had the trubrain emails.I just kill them.
Sending drool to all who need and want it.
Sally, who rather wishes she didn't work in Westminster at the moment, with Rolph and Clara,UK