[Dailydrool] Cards

Diana Rothe via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 25 08:01:30 PDT 2017

I'd like to thank all of you for your cards, letters and most definitely pictures of your bassets and the drool. I have enjoyed them all over and over and they bring a smile to my face each time. I'm like a kid during the Howlidays, It is such a thoughtful gesture and I appreciate them so much more than you'll never know. I've heard from other breast cancer survivors 'and even though this is my second go-around with this awful disease I truly believe that I'll be able to call myself a survivor as well. Thank you again.