[Dailydrool] 2018 Senior Basset calendar support dates

wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 25 16:12:59 PDT 2017

Dear Droolers!

We have opened up the 2018 Senior Basset calendar support dates for you!

You can go here:
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ
ory=18

And purchase 1 or more dates to have your basset, or other pet on a date you
choose.   Dates are $5 each and are on a first come first serve basis.

Photos can be any pet, and show best if you only have 1 pet per photo.  No
humans, please!

All proceeds will be for the senior hounds in our care at Senior
Houndsabound.

As always, our voting for the month hounds will take place in Sept!  I will
keep you all updated as that time comes!

Drool to all in need

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com