[Dailydrool] Satchmo

Baker, Edith - BLS via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 7 13:56:24 PST 2017

I guess he thought that he was hound version of Mike Tyson. ;)

Edith, slave to the Spicedogs and late Cheesecats
ATB: Ginger; Cinnamon, the wannabe; Basil Houndini; Coriander; ZackCurry, sweet bagel; Dudley (Dill); Bailey (Bayleaf); Brie, the cat who thought she was a dog; and Camembert, better known as Cammie.

Caraway and the twin boys Reggie (Oreganon) and Nigel (Nigella).

Message: 3