[Dailydrool] Befuddled

Tim Mayer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Mar 10 15:36:59 PST 2017

Okay, so Ann is right: the Internet is full of surprises. One of the ladies
at work knew about a local community Facebook page for our area and found
some info about the dog that showed up in my back yard. The owners were able
to make contact with us through that. I'd also put up flyers, of course. So
Peaches, age 14, is home again. And I'm back to my (barely) manageable
quantity of two.

Tim

----