[Dailydrool] Rolph

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 20 00:04:24 PDT 2017

I wrote a while back about complaining to my vet practice, which I did and I'm glad to say they took seriously. However, Rolph is still sick.After a chat with the senior vet, Kevin, I reluctantly changed the food I have given my pair for the past eight years and less reluctantly booked Rolph in for an ultrasound. They loved their new nosh and Rolph immediately bucked up and became his naughty, bright-eyed self - albeit with dodgy back legs.He seemed so good, I phoned and cancelled his ultrasound appointment. Unfortunately, he then plummeted back to being more sick than ever. In fact, one night he woke me panting and shuddering in so much pain he wouldn't let me touch him at all.We saw Kevin again on Saturday and Rolph is having an ultrasound, with a consultant, on Wednesday. Meanwhile he is struggling to use his back legs to stand up, or get upstairs (but is OKish once up) and continues to have tummy issues.I dread to think what is going on with my beautiful boy. I don't know if his legs or his gut is the most serious issue.I do know I am terrified.Please fling a bit of drool his way.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK