[Dailydrool] London here we come.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 1 18:30:57 PDT 2017

Well, Millie is ready.  She is looking forward to all the new smells  and
meeting new hounds.  Just read about Morse's stubbornness and I thought  of
Millie.  She can be just like that.  This afternoon we were walking  and she
started to sniff someone's lawn.  Slowly and deliberately she  inched her
way onto the lawn, spending a lot of time at each step.  I tried  to get her
to move along, but to no avail.  I tugged her, called her name,  but all she
did was dig her paws in.  I almost had to go to her and carry  her off what
ever she was so interested in.  She also likes to stop in the  middle of the
road and sniff the air, but ours is a busy road and I have to drag  her on.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)