[Dailydrool] First postcard from London

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 2 14:03:02 PDT 2017

I received a postcard today from London from pitmix, Ipo, who is chaperoning the trip.  Here is what it said:

"Aloha, Mom. I am keeping an eye on the bassets, as you requested. they are a rowdy bunch. Thank heavens they nap a lot.  We all went to the ballet,  which was lovely, and the bassets danced and sang afterward.  I was a bit insulted that the handsome conductor took a fancy to Mariah rather than me (I am more his size) but then that is Mariah, of course - always front and center with the charm offensive. Will keep you posted. Love, Ipo"

Val