[Dailydrool] Riverboat Adventure

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 3 18:09:52 PDT 2017

Just received our 2nd postcard from Emma the Aussie Basset Dog. But she was in such a state of excitement, it was barely legible. It wasn't until I'd read the synopsis of their river adventure on the Thames that I was able to decipher exactly what she was on about. "Strewth! All I wanted was a bit of tucker and that Ducky McDuckface nearly killed us all!" Translation: The Bassets were all rockin' the boat to get to the food. Anyway, thank you to our angel, Bobo the Inhaler, for being a true guardian and to Horton of the Good Ship Lollipup for dragging those Bassets out of the drink. I can just imagine the odor that 27 wet Bassets lent to that rescue boat!

Lois Leader and Dobby the House Elf, who is happy to be on dry land.
lois.leader at cox.net