[Dailydrool] HHA News Alert

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 11 09:33:48 PDT 2017

We interrupt your scheduled program for a Terror Alert News Break: This is Xander your war correspondent reporting in from Howling Hound Acres Farm in Southern Indiana Today at 11:05am Howling Hound Acres' Fort Peeps fell under attack by coyote terrorist! One coyote terrorist had already breached the farms perimeter fence and was stalking the chickens of Ft. Peeps that were in and around the Fort (their coop). During the day the chickens normally free range about the 40 acre farm. Luckily our chief farm hand and sentry aka the momma, spotted the not one, but 2 coyote terror assailants and came running back into HQ quickly alerting the Rapid Response Team and HHA Sniper aka the daddy...that was not too rapid as he was sitting on the throne at the moment of the attack. Momma grab the rifle and rush out the door, but daddy was right behind her grabbing the rifle and took the shot as the terrorist coyote make a run for it. The sniper kept firing as the assailant ran off, but missed as he did not have his long range rifle. The second coyote was too far away to take a shot, but high tailed it when his partner came under fire. The entire HHA Farm is now on lockdown to include Ft. Peeps. Thankfully the coyotes chicken terror luncheon was foiled and all chickens are accounted for, unharmed and now secured back in Fort Peeps. The cows have all been accounted for and are all safe.  Even the kitties have been rounded up and secured back into the HHA HQ sunroom. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. This has been a Howling Hound Acres Terror Alert News Break.
Sent from my iPawPad
Michele Momma to Xander, Seth and all the HHA farm animals
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com