[Dailydrool] 2018 Calendar

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 18 12:26:23 PDT 2017

Hey All,

 almost missed it,  only a direct e-mail reminded me that dates for the 2018 calendar are for sale.  I don't know if everyone got the message, but it doesn't seem that too many have been bought.  Janie Anne and/or Siobhan have been in the calendar for the last 10 year and will be again for 2018, even though both are now in Heaven.

I would be very sorry if the calendar went by the wayside, it's been a tradition for so many years.  All of us have or had a Basset or two or three or 9 (Jackie), they are always with us and getting them a date on the calendar for a "special" day or just a day is a way to honor their memory or to show off your special "friend"

Please check and get a "date" for your loved one.

Bill & Lilly

Janie Anne & Siobhan (both in Heaven)  "We're gone but still want to be seen and remembered"

Kathy, Twinkletoes was so beautiful, she's special because she and Siobhan left for the Rainbow Bridge so close together.