[Dailydrool] Pictures for London Adventure

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 21 22:58:03 PDT 2017

I want to make a last call for pictures of the hounds from the London Adventure.
The book designer has the words and I must send all pictures to her on Wednesday. There will be no second chance if that deadline is missed. She is doing this for free in her own time, and has given this day as absolute cut-off.
I have pictures of most of the hounds. I have emailed those people whose emails I have, but there are still a couple of hounds whose slaves have not made contact and I do not have emails for as they "signed up" via the Drool and never sent me a separate email (or, at least I didn't receive one).
So please, if you want your hound to appear in the book, send pictures to: bassetydogshomr at gmail.com
Drool to all who need it.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK