[Dailydrool] Bobo's Day!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 25 11:00:35 PDT 2017

Today's calendar Basset (May 25) is our beloved Bobo the Inhaler. We can't believe it's a full year since we said goodbye to him. He lives so vividly in our hearts that time will never dim those memories. We were so happy to read of his adventures as one of the guardian ATB Bassets who helped  shepherd that boisterous Basset crew on their most excellent London adventure. We're not sure how well Bobo would have gotten along with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog in real life. He would probably have taught her a very pointed (as in teeth) lesson about such unBassetlike behavior as nipping at heels.

We miss you, dear Bobo, and your faithful Lab assistant, Scout, as well. It's been a rough year for the Leader family in the saying goodbye department. You have a forever home in our hearts.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf (who misses his two ATB pack members as well)
lois.leader at cox.net