[Dailydrool] A message from Gwen

Gwen Dossey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 26 09:29:49 PDT 2017

                                                                                                                            Hello

We will be fundraising for Golden Gate Basset Rescue.  As many of you know, both Madden and Sasha were adopted thru GGBR, so they hold a special place in our hearts!

This year, we are raising money for GGBR in memory of our beloved Teddi who we lost to cancer at age 14-1/2 years old on March 31st!

So for all of you who knew or read about our special girl, won't you please support GGBR in her memory so that they can continue to help homeless basset hounds all over Northern California?

Please make a donation to our fundraising page by clicking "Gwen Dossey's Page" below

All donations are secure and sent directly to GGBR by FirstGiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

Please share my page with any of your friends and family that may be inspired to donate as well.

Thank you for your support!

Gwen, Madden & Sasha
Gwen Dossey's Pagehttp://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/gwen-dossey/waddle-20172?mid=QCZXAA2&utm_campaign=website&utm_source=email&utm_term=email&utm_medium=email Waddle 20177/4/2017Fundraising goal:$500.00Raised so far:$50.00This email was sent to dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org by Gwen Dossey If you do not want to receive emails from this person, click here: http://www.firstgiving.com/Unsubscribe.aspx/Consumer/4kiZAh9kYWlseWRyb29sQGxpc3RzLmRhaWx5ZHJvb2wub3Jn?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=email&utm_term=email&utm_medium=email . 34 Farnsworth Street, 3rd Floor - Boston, MA 02210