[Dailydrool] Donner

Marty Needham via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 28 06:38:19 PDT 2017

We lost our perfect basset boy Donner yesterday.We were taking him for a
car ride and he passed away in the back seat.He started out as a foster,he
had been found on the streets of Chicago at Christmas time,hence the name
Donner.He was a big,goofy red and white guy.Had alot of issues but that was
taken care of.He was our first foster failure.He was such a joy.We figured
he was about 6 at the time,we had him for 7 years.He was our
drooler,slinging it all over.He loved to sit in Mikes lap for hours.

Since Jan. of this year we have lost Katie,B.C,our black cat,Jeffery,our
very first basset,Hazel,my little girl,cocker spaniel and now Donner.When
we moved to the U.P. we had 5 cats and 6 dogs,4 bassets,2 cockers,now we
have one basset,Trudy,she's 11 and Mason,he's almost 14 and 2 cats both
12.My heart really hurts.Thank you Gail for getting Donner for us.

Marty and Mike

Martyd70 at gmail.com