[Dailydrool] Bath Day

Nancy Candray via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 28 16:24:07 PDT 2017

Today was bathday. Not a favorite day for the boys but really the boys were in dire need of one. By tradition bassets go first. Mainly because Rambo doesn't let anyone but me drag him to the buckets containing water and/or shower. Speedy used to just standing there accepting his fate. Duncan, well Duncan used to think "oh boy, some attention for me!" But he allow himself to submit to a bath once he is there. After bath however he yells "I'm free!" Like a fool. He goes about running around and rolling in everything. Including a Patric of mud that was created from said bath. The DH and I just watch him with hands in hips and shake our heads. Well at leasr he was white for 30 seconds.

Can't wait for tonight's run like s fool when I get to clean his ears out with BEP and he runs around like if I have given him another bath. At least he is entertaining.

Nancy with Duncan and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com