[Dailydrool] Fw: Edgar

Terry Pettett via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 31 14:10:31 PDT 2017

     On Monday, May 29, 2017 10:12 PM, Terry Pettett <tmpettett at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Well we had EDGAR CHECKED OUT. BLOOD WORK, X RAYS AND URINE. SOME OF HIS NUMBERS WERE ELEVATED, SO OUR VET RECHECKED after WE took him all meds. Came back excellent! X rays showed he has arthritis in his back, narrowing of the spaces. Also some degeneration in his left hip. We are having laser treatments and injections done for six times. They both help. A LOT!The thing about meds, he has a  chronic nasal thing where it gets inflamed, with a discharge. Dr. Rice from Oakland  Vet Referral diagnosed it three years ago, and put Edgar on piroxicam, 10mg every other day, with famotidine with his meals. Between Dr Rice and our vet, Dr Lynn ,they believe that is most of his problems. Being off all the meds, he is now almost back to normal!! Eats good, and he PLAYS again!!  We are not ready to give up on him, no way! So things have improved considerably in just four days!!Thanks to all for the drool and thoughts for Edgar. Terry ,Maryann & Edgar , all yoopers!