[Dailydrool] Postcard from London

Dossey, Gwen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 9 02:38:17 PDT 2017

I received another postcard from Madden & Sasha!
We went to Barkingham Palace!  The food was tasty and that I got to play with Prince George and Princess Charlotte!!  Madden said the best part of the trip was going to the stables - you know how much she just LOVES horses!!  She said they smelled terrific!!  THEN we got to go and sniff Morse!! He is even more handsome in person than he is in all the pictures his momma shares!!  He is the king of the pub for sure and he even shared his sausages with us!!  What a day!  Madden was worn out for sure and I could use a nap!  More later!  Love and Miss you bunches!  Sasha & Madden
gdossey at te.com
~Gwen~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.