[Dailydrool] It’s Duncan’s fault

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 06:38:09 PDT 2017

Poor Duncan, this entire summer we blamed Duncan for the chewed up toys and water bottles thrown everywhere in the backyard but now the days are cooler, we’ve been hanging out in the yard and low and behold we see Rambo has been chewing my daughter’s toys. We never thought to blame him because when it was Speedy and Rambo we could leave anything other than food and it would remain untouched. Guess Duncan gets the toys and Rambo processed to do the chewing

Nancy with Duncan the innocent and Rambo the Shar Pei the sneaky chewer.
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com