[Dailydrool] Another Outrage

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:32:44 PST 2017

I never! This is Merta Lou the spurned. She has done it again.
Here's bedtime: she wakes us up. We go out. We hang around outside until
she has had time to make our bedtime snacks which are always really good.
And then we come in, get in our crates and get the treat.

So tonight we woke up ourselves and it is dark and she is in the room and
Mr. Biskit is watching the picture box, and so it must be bedtime. It feels
like bedtime. So we ask to go out thinking she has forgotten.
And we hang around outside for a few minutes and then we all rush in to our
crates to get our treat but what is this? NO TREAT! s She says: it isn't
bedtime.
Of course it is! We went out and came in and it is bedtime.
No, she says: you are an hour off.
No we are not. So Conley is over there and I am over here and I am moaning
and Doc is watching and we are all within a couple of inches of her in case
she moves because we are going to win this one.

Persist! Merta Lou

MotherPerson says: they are an hour off.