[Dailydrool] New Food!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 04:28:14 PST 2017

We have new food. Nom, nom, nom. It is really good! And, are you ready for
this?! We get to eat more of it! Yep. Our old food had 526 calories per
cup. This new stuff has 352 calories per cup! Mom made the switch because
she found the food while helping someone on the facebook drool. She
discovered that this food is just as highly rated and $12 less per bag. She
was worried that she wouldn't save any money because it is less dense, but
the new bag of food is much bigger even though it weighs as much as the old
bag. Mom says it is less dense. What ever that means because the food
doesn't have a brain. Anyway, we get to eat more, and we love it.

Mom says this is why you can't ask "how much food should I feed my dog to
lose weight," too general a question and can't be answered without more
info. All we know is mom did the calculations and upped our food. We all
lost weight and kept loosing. So, she just upped the food again. Our bowls
are full and we are happy! Now to see if it really saves money. If it
doesn't, we are sure that mom will go back to the other food and starve us
to death.

Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess with the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com