[Dailydrool] Dog massage...

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Wed Nov 15 20:10:36 PST 2017

It's Vikki again, hysterical mommie to Sophie, who's tests came back today, sadly positive. My gratitude to all who wrote on and off list. I'm trying to keep a stiff upper lip, and not give up hope. I had a thought to run by everyone. People like to get messages. Messages move lymph. Has anyone who has one of these dogs done any massage on the dogs? Or would this spread the sickness? Any thoughts? Thank you, Sophie the sick, and momma the hysterical