[Dailydrool] Golden Paste/Turmeric

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 02:46:38 PST 2017

Vicky- when I first gave it to Elvis, I just gave him 100% Turmeric caps. Someone I knew locally had has success with their dog as well as themselves and told me about it. I didn’t learn about the golden paste for several years. Have made the paste since. It is quite easy to do and has been proven to be more effective than just the turmeric caps.
If you join the facebook page they are quite helpful and have lots of ideas for using the paste. They will also tell you about any drug interactions.
Angelika