[Dailydrool] Louie

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Nov 3 14:42:47 PDT 2017

Dear Bonnie,

I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to Louie. Thank you for sharing your memories of him with us. I loved reading about his need for that morning cup of Joe. With his sensitive Basset nose, I can't imagine how he ever got past the smell to take his first sample. Maybe he just enjoyed the buzz;-) Don't you find Pawtunia's reports from the Bridge comforting? It's good to know our buddies are checking in on us with that telescope. Take care. Comfort drool is being slung in your direction.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net