[Dailydrool] Lymphoma

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Thu Nov 16 18:18:13 PST 2017

My Benny was diagnosed with Lymphoma in December of 2014.  He  was nearly 13, and we decided to not to  do the chemo and just keep him  comfy.  He lasted 4 months until April of 2015 when we helped him to  the bridge.  I really think he had the cancer prior to December as he was not himself months before.  I will send prayers and drool for  your Sophie.  I wish you all the best in treating her.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com