[Dailydrool] Christmas quilt raffle reminder from Debbies Dawgs

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 08:03:32 PST 2017

Donna,
I just read the whole email where it said don't mention raffle and I did. Yikes! I hope that doesn't break some PayPal rule. Sorry, was rushing to get it done.
Melissa

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Donna Lindy via Dailydrool<dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org> wrote:   The DAILY DROOL
An internet mail list designed to
entertain and inform basset hounds
and their people.

          ----
          /    \__
|\        /    @  \
\ \_______|    \  .: O
 \      ##|    | \__/
  |    ####\__/  \
  /  /  ##      \|
 /  /__________\  \
 L_JJ          \__JJ

Daily Drool Website:
http://www.dailydrool.com

Vote for Basset of the Week:  http://www.dailydrool.com/botw.html

Dictionary of Common Drool Terminology:
http://mysite.verizon.net/msrandolph/

Daily Drool Archives:
http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Old Daily Drool Archives:
http://oldarchives.dailydrool.org/dailydrool/
November 25 is fast approaching - that’s the deadline to get tickets
for our quilt raffle!  Here’s the details:

Ellie Wright, a talented quilter in WA, made a lovely Christmas quilt
with bassets on it and donated it to Debbie’s Dawgs to raffle off for
the holidays.  It measures approximately 54” by 63”  and is just adorable.
Proceeds from the quilt will benefit 3 smaller basset rescues - Buckeye
in OH, Droopy in PA and BR of Montana.  All have senior hounds in need
that are killing their budgets.

I hope this link will work so those of you not on FB can see the quilt.

https://debbiesdawgsquilt.shutterfly.com/

Or you can try this link to our Debbie’s Dawgs page (this should work
even if you’re not on FB - you can’t post but you should be able to see
what’s on our page and the quilt info is there in one of the posts):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/debbiesdawgs/

And if nothing works, email me and I’ll send you pics - the quilt is
colorful and quite lovely.  Donors receive thank you chances to
win the quilt  - 1 for $5, 3 for $10, 10 for $25 and 60 for $100

Paypal via friends and family to debbiesdawgs2016 at gmail.com
with the comment  Happiness is a warm senior.  Please do not
mention RAFFLE! Or you may send a check made out to Debbies
Dawgs to 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA  30068  Donations accepted
through Nov.25.  If you think your check may not arrive by then, email
us at debbiesdawgs at icloud.com so you can be included.

Thanks so much for supporting Debbies Dawgs!

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days