[Dailydrool] October $5 Friday is Oct. 6

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Oct 2 18:24:28 PDT 2017

Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday rescue for October  is Basset
Buddies in TX.  They have 11 seniors in their care right now,
most of them permanent fosters due to medical needs.  One
is Noodles who jumped off a building and is paralyzed but
is as bossy as she can be and demands attention whenever
she wants it.  She, of course, requires quite a bit of care, starting
with diapers and shampoos and such to keep her clean.

If you are not on Facebook, I believe that you can see our
Debbies Dawgs page but you cannot post - here is a link
to try to see if it will work for you; at least you can read about
some of the hounds and see what we are doing :

www.facebook.com/groups/debbiesdawgs/

If you’d like to donate to help Basset Buddies in TX with
their senior expenses, paypals can go to this address:

debbiesdawgs at icloud.com   Please use friends and family!

If you prefer to send a check, make it out to Debbies Dawgs
and mail to 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA 30068

We have now raised over $32,000 for our $5 Friday rescues
in the first 9 months of this year.  A lot of small donations really
do go a long way!

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie now