[Dailydrool] add on part two

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 11:53:26 PDT 2017

I had many pets before the wonderful herd, and each has a memory and a
place in my heart, especially my horse, Gypsy, but to speak of the herd,

Pumpkin, mama girl, not that she was a mama but she was the reigning queen
of the house.

Jean Paul, the king of kisses, oh boy that boy washed my face every day for
almost his entire life, and I once proposed a challenge to him to see if he
could schlik my face more than 1000 times, he won, he was the energizer
bunny of kissing.

Jellybean, so smart, so feeble at times, did so well beyond all odds.  My
Vet's favorite hound.  She had the best arroooooooo.

Colette, she was quiet and understated, but very sweet.  She loved both
Pierres very much.

These boys and girls lived a long and mostly happy life, to the best of my
ability, almost all almost reaching 14.

Pierre S., Pierre Jr. and Max were the ones who passed young, the Pierre
boys both around 7, and Max almost 9.

I miss the choir.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie, Nigel and Little Nikki