[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 8 12:47:16 PDT 2017

Hi all Snoopy here,

There is plenty going to around here that's for sure. I had my teeth cleaned and some lumps and bumps removed a couple weeks ago. Just fatty bumps. I got the stitches out on Friday and I'm fine. I escaped again recently and was galloping down the street with the clueless momPerson in hot pursuit and the neighbors were all asking if I am ever going to outgrow that. I'm 12 now after all.  Naw, probably not.

Gracie is the dickens sometimes she chews up 2 or even 3 rolls of toilet paper a day she doesn't  want the paper she wants the snack roll at the chewy center.  She is kinda mopey right now and I've been nicer to her then usual mostly.

Our LuLu was sick for a while but the hoomans who live here are clueless and they couldn't tell. She was drooling more and playing less and grumping a lot more why she'd konk you just for getting near her the last month or two.  She didn't climb up in the bed or the couch for the last few months.  She was 11 and they and the vet though she was just getting old but Gracie and I we knew. When she passed up her bowl 9 days ago at breakfast the clueless momPerson got it. All at once. MomPerson was able to coax her to eat that day but not the next so she took her to the clueless vetPerson who told her it was lymphoma.  The vetPerson put LuLu on prednisone and for a few days she rallied eating filet mignon and lamb and rice and scrambled eggs and fish and some real good stuff. She got to eat while Gracie and I yelled about unfair treatment from another room.  It only lasted 4 days though the 5th day she failed real fast and they has to let her go 4 days ago.  I Stayed real close to her at the end snootering her even though I was risking a konking.

More later from Snoopy who thought you'd want to know

Sent from my iPaw