[Dailydrool] Dexter

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Oct 8 18:33:56 PDT 2017

Pam, it was good to read that Dexter's lumps were all benign.  I hope  that
you can get over that Abe's one was not.  Hopefully no more will come  an
that he will remain lump free now.

On a lighter note, my Millie continues to be a pistol when it comes to
walks.  I continue to work at trying to get her walk around the block once  per
day as the vet said, but it is hard.  I think she is working  against me.
There are time she will do so without many problems, but other  times, BOY.
When she doesn't want to she will take one step at a time,  stopping to
smell anything in front of her.  Other times she will do the  death march from
Baatan, panting and drooling like she was dying.  Then  other times she will
just keep turning around for home.  I know that  walking is not the easiest
for her what with her arthritis, but you should see  her move when she sees
another dog.  She does not run, but she will  move a good clip for  a
while.  When that happens she will then  continue on the walk. Many times, I just
give in, and head for home, being  defeated by a little four legged Diva.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)