[Dailydrool] Condolences to Dale and all re Lulu

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 14:13:32 PDT 2017

​Hi Dale and all your family,

Just read about Lulu's end time on the Drool. It's a bittersweet story. I
am sorry she left you, and glad she was able to leave swiftly and without
much suffering. You gave her such a good life, with a pack of her own and
such attentive and loving people!

I must tell you that I think of Lulu every time Paddi B Basset ​konks me or
someone else with her head. I'll keep doing that.

our sympathy to you all,
Mary, with Paddi B Basset & Simba the Formosan Mountain Dog