[Dailydrool] Shop to benefit senior Bassets PLEASE

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Tue Oct 10 07:29:17 PDT 2017

Lucy here. I was adopted from Hounds Haven Basset Rescue in Iowa and now it is my chance to give back. I am asking you to please check out the online auction now in progress with proceeds benefitting the senior bassets rescued by HHBHRI.

There are wonderful items, from one of a kind artwork, to gift cards, to vintage basset items, to fabulous decor, to specific gifts to help the hounds. There are amazing bargains, including my favorite, a vintage flannel hand tied blanket with bassets that I wanted to keep for myself but gave it up to help the hounds. Please go shop now! Use the link below. Thanks from Lucy and her people!
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/browse.action?auctionId=290745358