[Dailydrool] We own a useless slave

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 03:53:09 PDT 2017

Droolers, this is Rolph and Clara from the UK.We have a serious problem with our slave training and are seeking your advice.
Friday was Clara's 10th gotcha day and Tuesday was Rolph's 13th birthday. So, obviously, we expected treats, cake, cheese, a couple of party dinners, more cheese.... you get the picture.
Instead, on Thursday she, she, she ABANDONED us. She really did. She put us in the car and drove a nickzillion miles then turfed us out and LEFT us.
We were alone and frightened without food, company or even a roof over our fluffy old heads.
Then, she breezed back on Tuesday lunchtime (note, no birthday breakfast) took us home like nothing had happened, and instead of making a mighty fuss of me (Rolph), took me straight to hydrotherapy!
Well, we were so distressed we crawled into our beds and ignored her - except maybe that evening when she made us a fish dinner - but honestly, what are two elderly bassets to do? Ten years of extensive two-basset slave training and that's how we're treated.
Please reply, with treats, to the starving, neglected hounds of England.
Disgraced slave here. I went away for the weekend and took Rolph and Clara to basset friends, where they were loved, fed, walked, treated and had happy birthday sung on the appropriate days. They also had two other bassets to plot and play with.
OK, the timing was bad, but trust me, they have not missed out on anything.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android