[Dailydrool] The INDIGNITY!!

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Oct 12 14:22:52 PDT 2017

WE are offended on behalf of our UK friends, Pw. Rolph and Clara. No festivities? No brunch? No cake, cookies, petting and SHE went away without you? Abandoning you to the kindness of strangers??? This is UNACCEPTABLE.

Reparations are in order. Steak, brunch, boxes of treats.......LARGE boxes of treats. We are pawticularly concerned that she is not sorry and does not view this as the heinous crime that it is.

Sigh. We are fit to be tied.......all that brunch and palace stuff and she can't manage a simple bawkmitzvah and 10th birthday soiree.

Pawtunia and Rusty