[Dailydrool] Update from Howling Hound Acres

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 09:14:18 PDT 2017

Hello Drool Family. Things have slowed down just a little here are our little farm, as the garden is mostly done and canning season is over with. Xander and Seth have been taking all of busy farm life in stride. Seth is still a naughty boy, rambunctious, into everything and keeping Xander on his toes. Seth loves playing tug with Todd. He will also fetch any of his toys, but it has to be one that he brings to you and he will only play fetch when he wants to. Thankfully the weather has cooled of a little and we are back to taking walks around the farm once a day. I hope to get up to twice a day soon. The boys also wrestle once or twice a day and chase each other through the living room and around all of the furniture. Seth has a new trick...slamming his butt against my legs when he want his butt massaged. What a little stinker. Both dogs now come to the bathroom with me wanting butt massages...there is no private moments in this house. Lol.
We hope that everyone is safe after all of the crazy extreme weather that we have had this year. Virtual Hugs!
Michele, momma to Xander and Seth
At Howling Hound Acres
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad