[Dailydrool] Update from the Martin Hounds

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 04:07:37 PDT 2017

Hi everyone! Browyn the Fairy Princess here. Just thought I would give
everyone an update. All of the hounds are doing fine. Beauford and Bugsey
both lost the little bit of extra weight they put on and have gained back a
little food. I have not. I think it is total discrimination against Fairy
Princesses! I should get just as much food as the boys if not more! (Mom
here, please keep in mind that I try to keep the boys at 52-54 pounds and
Browyn at 35-37 pounds. She is MUCH smaller than her brothers. Now that she
no longer runs constantly, we have had to cut back her food a little. To be
honest, I think she is much more fun to be around now that she can actually
lay in my lap and watch a TV show occasionally while I love on her.) The
mom had to have a procedure on Monday. The hope is that it helps her
chronic migraines. The doctor kind of messed up a little because she has a
short nose, unlike all of her children who have beautiful long basset
noses. Anyway, she ended up with a nose bleed that totally freaked out
Beauford. He would not leave the mom's side and he kept sniffing her nose.
Bugsey laid with her after Beauford decided that she might not die. Me? She
didn't look dead yet so I went on my merry way and played with all my
babies. I am still waiting for cooler weather so we can run and run and run
some more outside. Right now it is just too hot. This is the bad thing
about our move to the South. Of course now we get to run around naked all
the time because it just doesn't get cold enough to have to bundled up to
go outside. That is it here. We hope all is doing well and that all the
people who have lost hounds lately are healing from their pain.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com