[Dailydrool] Dallas Area Basset Hound Fundraiser

Kathryn L. Johnson johnkath2 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 16 09:00:37 PDT 2017

For all of you in the Dallas Metroplex -

North Texas Basset Hound Rescue is having our 20th Annual Basset Hound Shuffle and Games on October 28, 2017.  The Shuffle will be held at Leon Hogg Amphitheather - 1951 Bearcreek Parkway, Euless, TX. 76039, from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm.  Registration is $25.00 for one Basset and $35.00 for two or more.

Come and join us for fun and games.  Games and Contests include:  Best Costume, Biggest Feet, Longest Ears, Weenie Toss, 10 Yard Dash and the popular Howling Contest.  We will have several vendors and food trucks will be available.

We’d love to see everyone and pet your hounds!

Kathryn Johnson
Scooter (atb) & Rocky (atb)
Johnkath2 at verizon.net

Sent from my iPad