[Dailydrool] Would love for my dad to get 95th birthday cards!

Elizabeth Hinchliffe hinchliffe at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 16:54:07 PDT 2017

Hi all,

My dad is a wonderful man -- a WWII hero and my hero.  He also adored, and was adored by, our Duchess ATB.

He will celebrate his 95th (!) birthday on October 31st.  He's had a difficult year and faces some hard medical issues, so I'm hoping to make his birthday extra special.  He's still  himself (playing fantasy football with the neighborhood team), but feels increasingly lonely and forgotten.

It would cheer him up so very much to receive greetings from Daily Drool friends!  Any cards you could send would mean the world to this truly good man.

He lives with me, so his address is:

Bob Hinchliffe
24 Boulder Brook Road
Wellesley, MA   02482

Thanks, everybody!  He's never posted, but I tell him stories and show him photos and talk about everyone, so he feels like he's part of the Daily Drool family.

Have a great fall!  Hugs to your babies,

Beth H.