[Dailydrool] Drool List, AOL Changes, etc.

Marie Radebaugh marie28443 at aol.com
Thu Oct 19 18:37:52 PDT 2017

I don't know if there is any connection but I received an email this evening that my subscription to the Daily Drool was being disabled because of bounced issues.  I have had AOL since 1996 and subscribed to the Daily Drool in 2001 and have never changed my email address.  AOL has recently changed to AOL Gold, changing its mail system, browser and who knows what else and now mail is slower than snail mail.

I replied to the notification that I wanted to continue receiving the Daily Drool.  I don't know if this is hackers, a scam or related to the AOL change but, I'm sure other will be receiving it too.

Marie28443 at aol.com