[Dailydrool] Apple In the bag

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 24 20:53:53 PDT 2017

Hi it's Gracie

I don't post much anymore mommy got a new job a little over a year ago and she does her career thing and she has time for snuggles and cuddles and walks and grooming and treats .... but not much time for the drool so she doesn't post much and she hogs the iPad so I don't post much anymore either.

I guess you heard when LuLu went to the bridge I heard she did her own bridge report she was always ornery like that I hear where the fancy lady basset that LuLu konked upon arrival is now LuLu's close friend and they are up to all sorts of shenanigans.

My aunt linda came she doesn't have bassets so she left her bag in the guest room and went outside and when she came back inside we had unzipped her bag and stole her apple and ate the whole thing. Her chocolate too. She was very surprised how fast we unzipped her bag and found her snacks and ate them.  Like I said, no bassets at home

Love
Gracie who misses LuLu.  We all do.

Sent from my iPaw