[Dailydrool] Hi all

Nancy Cohen nursenancy4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:22:53 PDT 2017

Just wanted to say hi to droolers.  I read but don't contribute much.
Einstein and Dixie are well now although Einstein had an expensive health
situation with a parathyroid tumor (benign).  I've been on the drool list
for over 15 years.  I am planning on meeting an "old" drool friend in real
life. (Esther Schwartz) who lives close by in Florida at her winter home.
It is a weird feeling.  We know each other only thru our writings, and now
will meet.  Kinda like a book character come to life. My bassets have
brought me so many blessings, and friends.  Nancy