[Dailydrool] Returning to the drool

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 06:46:53 PDT 2017

I have been away for quite sometime. I hadn’t planned on being so but things with the second addition 2 legger didn’t come out as planned and we spent her first 2 months of her little life in and out of hospitals and afterwards every effort to keep her out of there. The boys have been here and have not been neglected. Although Duncan might argue that he is. If every second of the day isn’t used by petting him he claims neglect.

It turns out Duncan fits in very well with us. He is adored by whoever he meets. Even my little one’s therapist makes it a point to always say hi and bye after my daughter’s sessions because Duncan “is just so sweet” And usually by the end of a session he is in some kind of position that makes you think he’s in jail or dying from lack of attention. It’s funny and hard to resist.

As for Rambo and Duncan - they have become the best of friends. One will not go without the other. On hot afternoons sometimes one wants to go outside but the other doesn’t so they stand at the sliding door trying to convince the other to join their side (usually wasting a whole lot of AC while deciding). If, for some reason, one does go out and not the other,  the one on the inside will pine until they are back with each other.

I have a lot more Duncan stories/observations but I’ll leave it at that for now.

I’m glad I’m back to reading the drool and I don’t know what I have missed but I we are in general slinging drool for those that need it.

Nancy with Duncan and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com