[Dailydrool] Jaxson Sirius

mom2jaxson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 13 08:37:37 PDT 2017

Several weeks ago, I posted to ask for help with Jax as we made our way cross country.  He was getting sicker by the day, and I wanted to be prepared.  I'm happy to report the trip went well and I had a wonderful week of Jax and mommy memories to hold on to.
Thank you to everyone who offered advice or assistance for the long drive.
Jax lost his battle with heart disease on September 11th.  He was a month and a half shy of his 9th birthday.  It was way too soon.  We are beyond devestated.
Thank you all for continuing to embrace me for 20 years now on The Drool, despite not being owned by a Basset in over a decade.  Someday Basset feet will once again pitter patter in the Muchmore house.
Karen
null