[Dailydrool] OOPS

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 14 12:18:48 PDT 2017

(From the desk)

Oh Gosh Mr. Conley fell off the bed!
The bed is high and there are steps so that we Bassets can easily get up
and down. So see here's the bed and at the foot of it is Doc's crate and
here's the head right next to the window and the desk and MomPerson. And
the steps are at the foot.
So I was on the bed little me, Prince---ahh----MertaLou. Professional Lady
Basset, and I like to camp riiiight at the top of the steps so I can get
down quick in case Mr. Biskit wants to reward me for anything but it makes
it difficult for Mr.Conley to get up the steps and MomPerson often makes me
move over, honestly, just a pain, you know? I mean, he can get by
especially if he would lose some fluff, you know?
The deal is this is HIS bed according to everyone when She is not sleeping
and it has been a struggle to get up here because Mr Conley took awhile to
share.
Quite awhile as I recall.
While I tiptoed around avoiding conflict.MMm...
Well anyway so Mr Conley started up onto the bed and he got up and decided
to walk in front of me along the edge of the bed which he can do usually
but this time, EEEEK HIS FEETS SLIPPED!!

Ok I know what you are thinking but he slipped. I did not push him. I did
not. No not I. I would NEVER. I don't need to push him anyway and why would
I? Nope not me. Never ever. Never crossed my mind. It did not. He could
have asked me to move instead of pretending he was a cat and walk on two
inches of bed. But I did not push him. Not even a nudge. I did stretch a
little I had gotten so stiff sitting there you know how it is but I DID NOT
PUSH.
Anyway he is fine. He is. He really is. MomPerson looked at me funny but I
did NOT push. What? What? Wait a minute! Why am I getting down? Wait I
didn't! I no no I didn't!! Not my crate oh no not my.....

MomPerson says: Merta Lou has been momentarily detained and is unable to
finish her post. She apologizes and says--no I will not put that out there
young lady....

bgszap2 at gmail.com