[Dailydrool] Bassetless

Janice Henry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 14 15:31:51 PDT 2017

I know longer have a basset hound since my Truman crossed the bridge two
months ago.  I determined that I was just getting too old to lift a basset
hound onto the couch and into the car, so I got a little bitty terrier
named Finn.  I really miss Truman (and Roland, and Stella, and Heidi, and
Bullet and NoahgoSlowah.  I do so enjoy hearing about your basset hounds.
Truman was a dog who rarely got into trouble and generally was a snuggly
and loving basset.  Finn is way more busy!

I did go to the Oregon Basset Hound Games this summer and really enjoyed it!

I am pleased to find tales of Doc and Mr. Conley still on the Drool.  Yay!

Thanks to all of you who support basset hounds in rescue.

Janice with Finn the little Yorkie.

--
Janice Marilyn Henry