[Dailydrool] Jaxson ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 14 18:21:33 PDT 2017

Karen, I am glad that you were able to make your trip and had a nice time,
and that you and Jax were able to make some wonderful memories  together,
but I am very sorry that your sweet Jax lost his battle with  heart disease.
Nine years is still a young age and should not  have passed yet.  I hope
that those wonderful memories will give  you something for you to ponder on
rather than his leaving you.  Now  he is healthy again and running free.  I am
sure that he will be watching  over you and also wanting you to think of
all the happy times  together.  I will keep you both  in my prayers and Millie
will be  sending some of her special  drool your way to also help with the
healing  process.  Please accept my sincere sympathies on your loss.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)