[Dailydrool] Bowser ATB

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 18 16:56:57 PDT 2017

Our sweet friend joins his sister and life long friend, Pixel ATB.  They
were the only long haired bassets we have ever seen.  So very well behaved
you could put a  plate of cookies on the coffee table and they would not
touch them.

Our friends we met on the Drool,  Bert and Sally gave them such a wonderful
home and took excellent care of both of them, walking them many times each
day and giving them every luxury of bassethood.

Sprite, a wannabee basset, will miss Browser so much.

Our hearts reach out to your family during this unexpected loss.  Prayers
and love .

Sue to the Triplets: Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey