[Dailydrool] Waddle

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 19 00:55:45 PDT 2017

Twenty years? Has it been that long? We took someone-- it must have been
either Walker before he died or Mitchell-- I bet it was Mitchell-- to the
first Waddle held at Larry Little's house. Yes, it was Mitchell, because
the dogs were loose in the yard and did the Basset 500 chasing Mitchell and
he was TERRIFIED.
Now they (GABR) have their own park and are basically an institution in
Dwight.
We went with Zelda and she hated it. We had her in a crate and she became
very aggressive and territorial,--it was a mistake we didn't make again.
We have not been for many years, due to conflicting activities, but it is
nice to hear about it. Thanks, Douglas. (We met you at the Waddle, many yrs
ago.)
MomPerson toConley, MertaLou and Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com