[Dailydrool] waddles ?

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 19 15:11:54 PDT 2017

I love Waddles, I have to admit to only being at 2 ,  2010   was my first,
in Michigan, it was fun, haven't been to  a waddle  since first year I met
Debbie Winchester and second year she stopped by my  house on her way to the
Waddle,  I could never take my Annie as she doesn't  do well with other
dogs, but my Hannah would have a blast, I actually took my  Hannah to a canine
cancer awareness walk at one of the metro parks here last  weekend, she had
a blast, so did I actually !

My heart goes out to those of you that have loss your hounds, the hole left
 in our hearts is huge, I am still overwhelmed over the loss of my sweet
Maggie

hugs

Marlene mommy to Annie and Hannah