[Dailydrool] Thank you for all the heart warming posts about Browser

Sally Russell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 21 07:18:02 PDT 2017

Every morning I have a good cry...you all have been so wonderfully
sensitive, as I know we all go through this painful loss.  Sometimes I ask
myself, why do we do this to ourselves?

My answer always echos back to me, because the love those floppy ear
special beings give to us can never ever be replaced.

This morning Douglas Dropp's post made the tears flow and the other day Sue
Autry's heartfelt post did the same.  Each day wonderful Droolers help my
tears flow for not only Browser, Flash, Truffle, Pixel and Shirk, but for
all bassets who are now romping at the bridge.

For now our shih tzu, Sprite fills the void.  One day when we are ready,
another floppy eared basset will enter our lives and the cycle will begin
anew.

You Droolers are the best--let's all stay together and support one
another.  What a very special community....

Sally, Bert and Browser's "brother", Sprite